A flexible, elegant and easy-to-use CMS
Built-in tags and reusable code partials enable total control over the presentation of your content.
Create unlimited users with assignable privilege levels to each person.
Unlimited sections and categories; organise your content as you wish.
Built-in file and image uploads, comment management and referrer logs.
A clean, intuitive interface makes content publishing easy.
Total control over your templates and CSS; you decide how your site will look.
Take your sites beyond the lean yet feature-rich core via a large library of plugins.
Port the contents of your blog or site from a number of popular content management systems.
Give clients a tailored experience with admin-side themes.
What others are saying
Jon Hicks at hicksdesign.co.uk
I’m always trying other solutions, but it just makes me love Textpattern more. It’s a system created for humans who crave a clean, non-intimidating and logical approach, but with great power and flexibility underneath. Deploying sites with Textpattern is a joy.
Kevin Potts at graphicpush.com
Textpattern is a web designer’s dream. Its ease of use, flexibility and intelligent architecture allow me to quickly build sites that are everything I promised the client and more.
Tim Van Damme at maxvoltar.com
No matter what CMS I try, I always end up going back to Textpattern. It’s simple, stable, reliable, and I love the syntax used to create your own templates. Being a front-end coder, the syntax (looking a lot like XHTML) is super-easy to learn. The Textpattern community is one of the most friendly and helpful I ever encountered.
Sam Brown at sam.brown.tc
Textpattern offers you the most bang for your buck, a massively powerful and easy to use CMS that invites its users to keep on publishing new and great content. Textpattern is light and fast, yet very powerful and capable of deploying a vast array of different types of sites with unique needs and designs with absolute ease.
- Shortcodes (as seen in rah_beacon) on 21 April 2017 09:09
- How to link articles/link from the DB by ID without using txp/plugins? on 20 April 2017 13:23
- How to set an error-message for duplicated pages? on 20 April 2017 13:07
- How do I block referrers from domain extensions? on 19 April 2017 15:38
- Browser Exploit Allows Phishing Attacks on 19 April 2017 05:27
- Textpattern theme skeleton, blank files on 18 April 2017 20:44
- New Phishing attack: unicode variants of domain. on 17 April 2017 14:14
- decentralized data movement on 17 April 2017 08:32
- Login Spontaneously Stopped Working on 13 April 2017 19:06
- textpattern's mail sending mechanism on 13 April 2017 11:58