No web site is an island so when you need to reach out, Textpattern’s community is there for you. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Textpattern documentation then the forum is the place to visit.
Widely regarded as one of the most helpful and mature CMS forums, you can seek answers and ask questions of fellow site designers, developers and enthusiasts. Even the core development team hang out there and regularly answer questions, as well as actively supporting their own plugins.
If something’s not right
If you think you have found a bug in Textpattern that is not already reported, please get in touch. We take all reports seriously, especially security-related issues. Please contact us in the first instance if you think you have found a security implication and allow us time to evaluate/fix it before disclosing it publicly.
To contact the development team for any other reason, please use the contact form.
- Shortcodes (as seen in rah_beacon) on 21 April 2017 09:09
- How to link articles/link from the DB by ID without using txp/plugins? on 20 April 2017 13:23
- How to set an error-message for duplicated pages? on 20 April 2017 13:07
- How do I block referrers from domain extensions? on 19 April 2017 15:38
- Browser Exploit Allows Phishing Attacks on 19 April 2017 05:27
- Textpattern theme skeleton, blank files on 18 April 2017 20:44
- New Phishing attack: unicode variants of domain. on 17 April 2017 14:14
- decentralized data movement on 17 April 2017 08:32
- Login Spontaneously Stopped Working on 13 April 2017 19:06
- textpattern's mail sending mechanism on 13 April 2017 11:58